Consult With Francis Casale, An Experienced Civil Law Attorney

Are you involved in a civil lawsuit as a defendant or a plaintiff? Would you like to learn the full breadth of your options as you weigh the pros and cons of taking an issue to court?

Get in touch with The Law Offices of Francis X Casale, Jr. PLLC. Attorney Francis X Casale Jr. successfully represents clients in a wide range of civil law issues in Melville, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Nassau and Suffolk counties in New York. From contract disputes to contested wills, he’ll help you achieve the most favorable outcome.

Develop A Strategy For Success

Attorney Casale is skilled at pursuing and defending civil lawsuits in New York. Boasting 40 years of experience, he’s a Melville, New York, civil attorney who’ll protect your rights in a:

  • Contract dispute
  • Neighbor or landlord disagreement
  • Contested will or probate case
  • Family law issue

Call 631-293-3332 to consult with a practiced civil lawyer in Melville, New York.

Counsel And Guidance In Civil Lawsuits

Sometimes, people are unable to resolve their differences or come to an agreement through negotiation. When this happens, going to court is sometimes the only way to resolve the issue. Civil litigation is used to resolve a wide array of conflicts and disagreements, from contract disputes and disagreements between neighbors to personal injury cases and contested wills.

If you find yourself involved in a civil lawsuit, do not go to court alone. Regardless of whether you are the defendant or the plaintiff, you need an experienced litigator to counsel and guide you through the civil litigation process. Attorney Casale can draft and file a lawsuit while simultaneously negotiating a mutually agreeable out-of-court settlement. If negotiations are not successful, Mr. Casale will develop a strategy for moving forward in representing you in court during the civil trial.

Contact The Law Offices Of Francis X Casale, Jr. PLLC

If you need a lawyer, contact attorney Casale to set up a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Call 631-293-3332 or fill out the online contact form.